I logged on today ready to get my read on, when I see a notification that I had been nominated for an award. This was really shocking since I can’t believe people actually read what I write…type? So, to see that someone not only reads it but nominated me for an award, was really a day brightener.
The award I have been nominated for is the Liebster award. Apparently it is given to blogs that have less than 1,000 followers to help promote their blog.
I really am honored!!I started this blog last summer as a way to discuss knitting and to connect with other knitters. I assumed I would post one or two entries and get bored, but once I started I couldn’t stop. I learn so much from the people I follow and have come to “know” so many interesting people. I get a little jolt of excitement seeing people stop by and read what I have to say. Such an interesting world the blog world is. I know my husband thanks you all for letting me get my knit talk on here instead of with him lol.
Big Thank You to Trish over at A Bunch of Everything!! Your blog is one of the first that I started following and have really enjoyed reading your posts. Your knitting is beautiful and I love the pictures of yarn you posts. Weird I know but I love looking at yarn, haha. I also want to thank you for introducing my to square needles! For this I will always be grateful 🙂
Here are the rules:
*Thank the person who has nominated you and link back to their blog (by posting a link on yours).
*Copy and display the award in your blogpost (save the pink image above and upload it to your own post).
*Answer the 11 questions about yourself, which are given to you by the person who nominated you.
*Write 11 random facts about yourself.
*Nominate 5 – 11 blogs/bloggers that you feel deserve the award. They need to have less than 1000 followers.
*Think of 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated and write them in your post.
*Inform the selected bloggers that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and link back to your own post so that they can learn about it (if they don’t already about it) and so that they know what questions to answer.
My answers to the 11 questions:
1.Which do you prefer, Coffee or Tea: Coffee
2.Which do you like better, Summer or WinterSummer
3.What is your favorite holiday Halloween
4.Which do you prefer, Mountains or Beach Beach, except I don’t like the ocean.
5.If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go Hawaii
6.What kind of movies do you like I like all kinds of movies. Comedies are probably my favorite though.
7.What is your favorite dessert Cheesecake!!!
8.What is your favorite Olympic sport I have no idea lol. Not really into the Olympics.
9.Favorite thing to do KNIT!!!!
10.What is your favorite Disney character Not sure, Maybe Ariel or Belle. Ariel because mermaids are awesome and Belle because she has that AMAZING library
11.What is your favorite food Tacos. I could eat tacos everyday if my family would let me.
11 Random facts about me:
I have 2 children and both are girls.
- I bake from scratch because I have convinced myself its healthier therefore I can eat more and not feel bad.
- I love going to the dentist.
- I had braces from ages 15-21, and it was horrible.
- I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Doctor Who.
- I hate doing dishes!
- My favorite soda is mountain dew and I drink way too much of it.
- I could not live without my phone.
- I hate wearing shoes. This is a side effect of being raised in the south haha.
- I named my youngest child after a Fleetwood Mac song.
- I have been married for 7 years.
Blogs I nominate:
The 11 questions for my nominees:
How many siblings do you have?
- What’s your favorite soda?
- Which do you like better cats or dogs?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What chore do you hate?
- Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
- Which do you like better pool or ocean?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- If you could have lunch with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?